Friday, January 27, 2006


Mason Beck Matthews
is
here!
He arrived Thursday, January 19, at 10:06AM.
....8lbs 1 oz and 21 inches long....
We were blessed with a wonderful delivery and a great story to go with it too!
On the way to the hospital my water broke....
We got to the hospital at 9:20AM. We walked up to the clinic, just
wanting to have one of the doctors take a look ...had know
idea I was 10 centimeters and ready to go.
We were in the labor room at 9:40....4 pushes and 26 minutes later he was here!
They even had to page a doctor 911 to get there in time.
The hospital staff kept saying, "you're the one who delivered in a half an hour and it was your first baby?" They really could not believe how fast it happened, nor could I!!!
The night before, as I was making peanut butter cookies.... I thought I was just
having more false contractions, little did I know that they weren't false at all.
God's timing is always perfect!
...just a few minutes old...
He just takes our breath away!!!! Thank God kisses are free because, we'd be in debt for 10,000 lifetimes... we just can't stop kissing him!!!

Good morning, my love. His first morning!

Thank you dear Jesus for our beautiful baby boy!

He is a true gift from heaven...and we

just stand in AWE of your ways!!!!

1 comment:

the boyd girls.... said...

We are so excited for you guys! I can't wait ti meet Mason!!! He is so precious! Hope to see you Sunday! If not we will bring dinner Tuesday!