So...this is what Mason
did when he got up from
his nap today.
out of the blue....he says,
"Mommy...boots."
(he's never wanted me to put them on...I didn't
even know he new
about them...they're about 2 sizes to big for him yet)
"Oh, so you want to wear your boots?"
"Yes."
"Okay, let me help you put them on."
"tank you"
...as Mason says.
Next thing I know,
he has found a pair of
my old sunglasses
and took it upon himself to accessories his outfit.
...the picture speaks
for itself!
did when he got up from
his nap today.
out of the blue....he says,
"Mommy...boots."
(he's never wanted me to put them on...I didn't
even know he new
about them...they're about 2 sizes to big for him yet)
"Oh, so you want to wear your boots?"
"Yes."
"Okay, let me help you put them on."
"tank you"
...as Mason says.
Next thing I know,
he has found a pair of
my old sunglasses
and took it upon himself to accessories his outfit.
...the picture speaks
for itself!





No comments:
Post a Comment