Wednesday, October 24, 2007



Is this for real?

Do I love Halloween or what? The feeling of being a little spooked is exciting...it's the "Dark Side" in me...and my true friends know this about me!!! HA! HA! you know who you are!
....10-24-07 our HALLOWEEN PARTY!


















friends, what good sports you ALL are. I just love you...and my dear husband, you rock...not everyone can eat their nachos off there bosom. LOVE YOU MY LOVE!

and to "DOG" I will always be a true fan!
...Nise you can always share the couch and Mr. Bed Head,"What big hair you have!"...Zorro and his Latin lover you both looked hot!...Charlie and Cher what a pair...HA...the big question??? Will Charlie appear next year?

1 comment:

Jared & Jill Marley said...

It was a ton of fun even though I don't do scary. You are always a blast to be with--thanks for making Halloween 2007 a memorable one! Love you!