...you gotta love it!
It's just a Monday night, and Mason and I
had dinner at the house. I fixed us each a
tiny chocolate caramel brownie cake thing...to have as
treats after dinner.
We both hurried through our dinner so we could get to the "good stuff!"
Hours after dinner, Mason and I are
sitting on the couch talking...
I ask, "Mason , what was your favorite thing for dinner?"
with no prompting at all, he so overly excited says...
"THE CHOCOLATE!!!"
.....
It's just a Monday night, and Mason and I
had dinner at the house. I fixed us each a
tiny chocolate caramel brownie cake thing...to have as
treats after dinner.
We both hurried through our dinner so we could get to the "good stuff!"
Hours after dinner, Mason and I are
sitting on the couch talking...
I ask, "Mason , what was your favorite thing for dinner?"
with no prompting at all, he so overly excited says...
"THE CHOCOLATE!!!"
.....



No comments:
Post a Comment