...BOYS WILL BE BOYS
...can I just take a minute to say that "boys will be boys!" Here is my son...just picking up the rifle and shooting it like he's done it every day of his life. He had never even picked up a gun or much less seen one ever being shot. I've always heard that some things are just innate...for boys and for girls. We'll I got to see it first hand!
Notice the outfit...he just looks like a cowboy....rifle, boots and curly hair!
...can I just take a minute to say that "boys will be boys!" Here is my son...just picking up the rifle and shooting it like he's done it every day of his life. He had never even picked up a gun or much less seen one ever being shot. I've always heard that some things are just innate...for boys and for girls. We'll I got to see it first hand!
Notice the outfit...he just looks like a cowboy....rifle, boots and curly hair!



No comments:
Post a Comment