Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's Day....


I had just the best Mommy's day....
On Mother's day, Josh left early in the morning to go on a one day trip and had then decided to drop the trip. So I woke up that morning to Josh sitting on the couch saying, "Happy Mother's Day and let's all go to Silver Dollar City to celebrate!"







Thank you Jesus for blessing me with the amazing gift of being Mason's Mommy!!! He is my dream come true.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day, sounds like you had a special day! I love keeping up with you guys on your blog. I'm so glad to hear you guys are doing well, I know it's been a tough few years, but thank God that He is so much bigger than us! Hope to see you guys soon...say Hi to Josh and give Mason a kiss from me! Love you guys!

Dawson said...

Josh, you impress me. Well done brother.