What...Josh is dating a college chick?
My big news....I'm going back to school!
It's the eve of starting my Algebra class, July 1st, and I am anxious yet excited!
It's been 10 years since I've cracked open a text book.
I will be working towards going to
nursing school, graduating with my BSN.
....as my Auntie DI DI would say,
My big news....I'm going back to school!
It's the eve of starting my Algebra class, July 1st, and I am anxious yet excited!
It's been 10 years since I've cracked open a text book.
I will be working towards going to
nursing school, graduating with my BSN.
....as my Auntie DI DI would say,




1 comment:
YAY! Another nurse joins the family! Well, if you need any certain textbooks that I might have....let me know if you want to borrow some :) Congratulations, what a big and exciting step!
Post a Comment