Friday, July 11, 2008

This was just so fun...

I found this old photo of me and my brother Chuck and wanted to share about how much I love it. This was probably around 1979. I actually remember endless days of playing...cars, dollies, coloring, swimming...and more. The feeling of going to bed exhausted, yet not wanting to miss out on a thing. I loved being a kid! Now having a kid of my own, I see life through those mommy sunglasses now. I just pray that I can create those fond memories for my little man Mason.
To my mom,
I thank you for letting us just be us, sharing Jesus, giving me 3 brothers I just adore, and for your short life on this earth...role molding for me how to be a #1 mom!
and...
To my brother Chuckie,
30 years later, I still love to play and live life with you! Thank you for being such a great brother.
on Chuckie's wedding day...June 9, 2007

1 comment:

Jared & Jill Marley said...

Kristi--I love the old picture of you guys...what a pair. You all have such a special relationship as brother and sister and I hope if we ever have a boy that our kids would be the same way! Your mom did an AMAZING job with all of you!