...so it's that time again.
I call it CaNdy CoRn TiMe! or okay...FALL!
I don't know about you, but I just love CCT...the leaves, the weather, the candy, the Halloween fun and costumes, wrapping my neck in my warm scraf, sipping oh-so many cups of mocha surprise...I could go on and on!!!
I can't tell you how beautiful it gets here in Ozark country this time of year. I'll post some pics as I see them.
E
N
J
O
Y....
your CCT!
Love to you all,
The Matthews
I call it CaNdy CoRn TiMe! or okay...FALL!
I don't know about you, but I just love CCT...the leaves, the weather, the candy, the Halloween fun and costumes, wrapping my neck in my warm scraf, sipping oh-so many cups of mocha surprise...I could go on and on!!!
I can't tell you how beautiful it gets here in Ozark country this time of year. I'll post some pics as I see them.
E
N
J
O
Y....
your CCT!
Love to you all,
The Matthews



No comments:
Post a Comment