
...so Hayden's arrival really got me to know the hospital's ER. I went 3 times within one week!
I started contracting on Sunday afternoon and never really stopped, unless I laid down. I was always told that if contractions stop once you lay down, then it's not "really labor," yet every time I got checked I was dilated even more. With the arrival of my first son, Mason, who almost arrived at home...you can only imagine how
"on edge" I was with the when and where Hayden was going to arrive!
By Friday, my 3rd ER trip...I was dilated to a 5...this was it, I was not going back home, Hayden would be born today! I was admitted and by 10 am I signed up for the "bliss juice" an epidural...water broke at 3 and baby boy arrived at 6:06PM.
The whole day really was bliss!



No comments:
Post a Comment