Thursday, February 14, 2008


my little JET SETTER...for real!
Believe it or not I love flying with my 2 year old...yes, I said 2! Even though at the end of the day I am wiped out and he is crashed out. We have so much fun. We both love packing our suitcase and our little backpacks. We've started fun little tradition, like going to Target days before and buying fun little treats for the airplane ride.
SO....let me tell you about Mason's little "GREEN MICKEY SUCKER!" First of all you can only get these suckers at Disneyland and he knows this! The night before we left Oregon our cousin Sue gave him a whole bunch of these suckers. The green one is the one Mason picked out for the airplane ride the next day. So that night the green one was the last thing he saw and it was the very first thing he asked for in the morning and held on to it all morning!!! Notice in the picture how worn and bent the stem is.....Mason, I love your little funny ways thank you for being who you are and for getting so excited over "A GREEN SUCKER!!!"

1 comment:

Jared & Jill Marley said...

Can't wait for April--not sure I'll feel the same about traveling w/Kate but I know it will be fun to matter what!:) BTW LOVE THE SHIRT!:)