Tuesday, March 04, 2008

oh what fun!
My Mason, you are so 2 years old...you are letting mommy know just how YOU like things!
Learning to share can be so hard...I'll never forgot the lessoned learned the day at the park.
Not wanting to share the biggest cookie with your mama...so, no cookie, no slide, no hike and then we ended up at home...where you sat on your bed for an hour!!!



...I guess, I'd have to say what comes around goes around...Oh how I am learning so quickly the things I struggle with through the training of my little one!
HA!!! as many of you know, you don't get in the way of me and my cookie too!



this is great...so I bought this new mascara last week at Target. I caught Mason rubbing it up to his eyes pretending to put it on while it was in the package. How he even knew what the word mascara was??? Didn't think anything about it...just oh, cute and that's so funny!
...WELL, this morning I was getting dressed and Mason was in my getting ready area...and what did he find!!!
my new MASCARA
all over his eyes, face and hands.

Oh how I would have killed for a picture.
That's what I get for not having my camera battery charged!
(hee, hee Court, see I miss out!)

No comments: