Friday, March 12, 2010

Hayden...I just can't believe how much you look like me! It's been so fun seeing you get bigger(well kinda, I tend to like you small)...you're now about 14 lbs which is double your birth weight, you are now sleeping about 5-6 hours @ night, you seemed to have a smile for me all the time, you're drinking 4-5 oz, you are just the sweetest thing ever "my sweet Hayden", big boy you're 3 months old and you wear 6 months old clothes, daddy and I heard you giggle yesterday, you will say "AH" back to me, you don't like getting in your carseat but, don't mind it once the car starts going, Mason loves you so much and is letting you use his "ni-night pet animals" AKA stuffed animals, you are forsure going to have blue eyes, you have been such a joy and I just really can't believe you are here and a part of my life...Thank you Jesus for blessing me with such a little love!!!

1 comment:

Jared & Jill Marley said...

Oh my goodness! He is a mini Kristi! Truly such a cute little guy! Such a sweetheart too! Can't believe these pics.