
I will never forget this day....
This morning, after watching his Max Lucado video, Mason asked me about having the Holy Spirit live inside of him. He has been asking a lot of questions these days about God and Jesus
and I have tried my best to answer them. Mason has always been one to ask questions that go beyond what a little mind of his age could get a hold of. So with that, I knew that He has been thinking a great deal about our LORD and what that means to accept HIM as your savior.
SO, at 11 AM today, he joyful wanted JESUS
in his heart!
What a priceless moment to be the one to hear your child ask for Jesus to live in his heart forever.
...so we celebrate!
This morning, after watching his Max Lucado video, Mason asked me about having the Holy Spirit live inside of him. He has been asking a lot of questions these days about God and Jesus
and I have tried my best to answer them. Mason has always been one to ask questions that go beyond what a little mind of his age could get a hold of. So with that, I knew that He has been thinking a great deal about our LORD and what that means to accept HIM as your savior.
SO, at 11 AM today, he joyful wanted JESUS
in his heart!
What a priceless moment to be the one to hear your child ask for Jesus to live in his heart forever.
...so we celebrate!



1 comment:
So sweet. What a great way to celebrate the first day of Spring!!!! Praise God!
Post a Comment